Morning Bird Avian Calming Formula - Bird Calming Supplement
Calming Formula For All Types Of Pet Birds - AviCalm
Pet Bird Supplements - Parrot Supplements
Avian Calming Formula is made with the amino acid L-theanine, along with B-vitamins and lethicin. L-theanine, which is found in green tea, is the calming agent and is amplified by B-vitamins and lethicin. Avian Calming Formula is useful for behavior related chewing, screaming, aggressive and feather picking birds and can also be used for birds made nervous by new environments or traveling. Avian Calming Formula is made from human grade ingredients, is sweet tasting, non-toxic, non-sedating, and contains no pesticides, herbicides or preservatives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Sprinkle the appropriate amount on your bird's food (vegetables or moist seed) every 8 to 12 hours:
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 g) for small birds (Finch, Budgie).
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) for medium- sized birds (Grey, Amazon).
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo).
Keep container closed before and after use. This product is free of pesticides. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Corn Maltodextrin
WARNING - Not For Human Consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Packaging: 1 ounce, 3 ounce, 6 ounce & 16 ounce
Along with a healthy parrot food diet, parrots also need to maintain the amount of vitamins and nutrients their food may be lacking.
Pet Bird Supplements and Parrot Supplements are a great way to incorporate the vitamins and nutrients that their food may be lacking. At All Parrot Products we believe in helping your pet bird or parrot live a long and healthier life through proper nutrition. In our products you will find an extensive assortment of pet bird and parrot supplements, vitamins and parrot breeding supplements. We want to ensure that your feathered companion is receiving the best nutrition possible.
Everyone at All Parrot Products wants your pet bird and parrot as healthy as possible. Shop with us for a variety of supplements like our pet bird and parrot vitamins, liquid vitamins for both pet birds and parrots, and mineral blocks for birds and avian calcium supplements.
Why should I consider pet bird product supplements for my parrots?
- Proper nutrition will help your pet bird or parrot live a long and full life
- Lack of calcium can lead to weaknesses and deformation in long bones
- Lack of calcium in parrots and pet birds can lead to bone fractures
- Supplements and vitamins help your pet birds and parrots who are predisposed to absorption problems
- Increased fertility and improved hardness of eggshells
- With parrot supplements and vitamins you will see improved feather growth, condition and color
- You will see a stronger immune system
- When on vitamins and supplements pet birds and parrots have a higher resistance to parasites, bacteria and viral infection
When on vitamins and supplements pet birds and parrots have a higher resistance to parasites, bacteria and viral infection All of our healthy parrot supplements and vitamins are made with the health and well-being of your pet bird in mind. Our selection of parrot and pet bird vitamins and supplements will aid in an improved immune system, stronger bones and a healthier parrot. Make sure to check out all that we have to offer your pet birds and parrots as well as our extensive selection of parrot food, parrot toys and more!
All Parrot Products Parrot Shop offers the largest selection of parrot vitamins & parrot supplements from The Birdcare Company, Morning Bird, Avitech, Vetafarm, Nekton, Abba , and Quiko.
If you have any questions pertaining to which pet bird supplement or parrot vitamins will be the best for your feathered friend, please call us at 1-855-Pet-Bird AllParrotProducts.com